Buy only what you Need and choose between:
- Jerry Can with spout
- Jerry Can without spout
Product description Jerry Can:
The ideal Jeryy Can that has been further developed for transport and storage.
Due to the recessed carrying handle, the narrow and wide design, the so-called stackable Jerry Can can be stacked perfectly. The screw cap with special toothing has a sealing ring. This makes the Can absolutely leak-proof.
The vent closure ensures that the Can can be filled without backflow.
Product details Jerry Can:
- Made in EU - not a Chinese product
- Racefoxx logo on the side
- Large label window on both wide sides
- Material plastic (HDPE)
- viewing window for fill level
- Dimensions: 390 x 230 x 325 mm
- neck outside diameter HZ456, DIN61 = 61 mm
- neck inside diameter = 55 mm
- label field 240 x 190 mm
- Capacity 20L
- Overflow volume 22.6L
- UN approval 3H1/Y1.2/100/22/B/EM-200207
- Weight 1050 g
- Colour: black
Product description spout:
The spout is suitable for clean pouring of various liquids. The ventilation hose inside the spout prevents negative pressure in the container.
The cover cap prevents liquids from leaking during transport.
The spout is equipped with a screw cap according to DIN 61 for attaching to a Jerrycan. Please make sure that your jerrycan has a DIN 61 screw connection.
Suitable for the most common jerrycan models, no matter if 10, 20, 30 L, provided that the jerrycan is equipped with a DIN 61 opening.
Product details spout:
- Material: plastic (HDPE)
- Suitable for oils, acids, alkalis and fuels
- Suitable for canisters with DIN 61
- Robust and stable design
- Screw cap equipped with PE foam seal
- Length of venting hose: 29.5 cm
- Length of filler neck: 14 cm
- Total length: 16 cm
- Inner diameter (thread): approx. 55 mm
- Outer diameter (thread): approx. 60 mm
- Outer diameter (cover): approx.: 75 mm
Important safety advice for the transport of liquid hazardous substances in plastic Jerry Cans :
- Always transport Can only when full to prevent petrol vapours from blowing up.
- Protect from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not stow in the engine compartment or passenger compartment.
- Ideally secure well in the boot, do not transport unsecured.