Buy only what you need and choose between:
- Jerry Can 11,3 L
- Jerry Can 11,3 L with bracket
- Only bracket (without Jerry Can)
Product description Jerry Can:
The practical and robust fuel reserve jerrycan is your perfect companion when you find yourself away from civilisation again and you need to make do with your supplies for a few days. With a capacity of 11.3 litres, you can get by for a few days in the wilderness with fresh water. Of course, fuel reserves are not bad either, should you be self-sufficient on the road!
The high-quality reserve jerrycan can be used as a water or fuel canister. If you use it for fuel, you can use the filler neck provided. In addition, the ventilation valve helps you to refuel in a relaxed manner. This allows you to refuel your vehicle safely and without spilling anything. The two handles ensure a secure hold when refuelling.
To prevent children from tasting the fuel, the screw cap is equipped with a child safety lock.
The central device is used for retrofitting a bracket. If required, you can of course buy these in the shop.
Product Details Jerry Can:
- Material: shock-resistant PE plastic
- Volume: 11.3 litres / 3 gallons
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 43 x 34 x 13 cm
- Colour: Red
- Special features:
- Flexible filler neck
- Breather valve
- Safety lock with child safety lock
- Holding handle on top and side
- Petrol and Oil Resistant, Antistatic and UV Resistant
- Fixture for bracket (bracket must be ordered separately)
- Great look
Product description bracket:
Suitable for our offroad jerry cans in the size 11.3L (3 gallons) and 18.9L (5 gallons), you can add the bracket with quick-release fastener here.
Also fits the 7.5L and 30L models. Provided that the central recess of the jerry can has the same design as the holder offered here.
With the mounting kit you can attach your jerry can to your vehicle. No matter if on the luggage rack or on the roof rack. The plate with the screws gives you space for creative mounting. Just remember to always fasten it securely.
For the 11.3 l jerry can, one mounting set is provided, for the 18.9 l jerry can, it is recommended to use two mounting sets.
Product Details bracket:
- Material: steel
- Surface: black powder-coated
- Colour: black
- Bracket with three screws and one screw plug
- Screw size of bracket: M6
- Supplied stainless steel bolt, nut and washer
- Suitable for 7.5L / 11.3L / 18.9L and 30L outdoor jerry cans with triangular recesses
Important safety advice for the transport of liquid hazardous substances in plastic canisters:
- Always transport can only fully filled to prevent petrol vapours from blowing up.
- Protect from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not stow in the engine compartment or passenger compartment.
- Ideally secure well in the boot, do not transport unsecured.