2-Part Tensioning Strap with Clamp Lock and Fitting 5m for Airline Rails
Super practical webbing straps with ring lashing eyes in a set of 2. The loose end has a length of 4.5 m and a fitting at the end for insertion into the Airline rail. The fixed end has a length of 0.5m and is also equipped with a fitting at one end. In addition, there is a clamp lock with strong teeth at the other end, which prevents the strap from slipping through.
It is important that you only use lashing straps that are marked with the blue label. The "STF value" (pretensioning force) must be printed on the label. This indicates which manual force, in this case 50 daN, you have to apply to achieve the pretensioning force, in this case 125 daN.
In the case of a two-piece set, both the fixed end and the loose end must be labelled.
Attention: not suitable for lifting loads!
- Material webbing: polyester (PE)
- Material fitting and clamp lock: steel
- Total length: 5 metres (4.5 m webbing with fitting + 0.5 m buckle with webbing and fitting)
- Belt width: 25 mm
- Tensile force LC in straight pull 250 kg / daN
- DIN: EN 12195-2
- Sewn-in blue label
- Very strong interlocking, prevents the webbing from slipping through
- Colour: neon orange
Scope of delivery:
- 2 -part tensioning strap set
For airline rails (please measure beforehand):
Hole diameter approx. 20 mm
Hole spacing centre hole to centre hole approx. 25.4 mm