It's all about propulsion! We put ourselves under the car for you! Indispensable for your off-road adventure - recovery boards by ROCKFOXX
Our recovery boards are made of durable, hard-wearing plastic (PP).
Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and weather conditions. Temperatures between -30°C (-22 F) to 60°C (140 F) are easily mastered. Neither cold nor heat can harm the recovery boards.
They are suitable for moving forward in snow, mud, sandy and loose ground.
We guarantee full functionality of the product up to a maximum load of 10.000 kilograms.
Special Multi-Angle profile propels you forward!
The multi-angle tread on the upper side creates maximum grip because it sets grip points in all directions. Thus, the tread grips your tyre and provides you with the necessary traction.
- Flexible and virtually indestructible
- Quickly used for recovery
- Grip holes ideal for fastening to the vehicle
- Colour: green
- Rockfoxx logo on the boards
- Maximum load: 10 tons
- Dimensions: 105 x 29 x 6 cm
- Weight of a set of 2: 5.5 kg
- Shipping weight: 6 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1 set recovery boards 10t in green
Procedure for recovering stuck vehicles
- Use one side of the board to shovel the tyre a little bit to get it free.
- Put the board all the way against the tyre and try to wedge it under the tyre so that your tyre makes contact with the tread of the board.
- Now apply constant light throttle. As soon as you feel the vehicle moving upwards/forwards, apply more throttle until you have built up the necessary traction.
- Now you should drive at a constant speed until the vehicle is completely out of the pit.